The Scottish Sprint Cup Raceday
Saturday 4th June 2022
For 1 person
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection.
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required.
Queen's Stand Restaurant
For 10 people
Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - our Queen's Stand has a real royal flare. Opened by Princess Anne and visited by Her Majesty The Queen in 2016, it is rich in racing heritage and tradition.
Our restaurant package includes:
- VIP admission
- A table for the day
- A raceday programme
- Pommery Champagne reception
- An exquisite three-course meal and the choice of afternoon tea or a cheese board. Finished off with tea and coffee and some homemade Scottish tablet.
Queen's Stand Private Box - Gold Experience
For 20 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our gold experience includes a champagne reception hosted in your private box, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio.
Additional gold experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.