The Musselburgh Gold Cup Family Raceday
Sunday 11th September 2022
For 1 person
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection or Afternoon Tea.
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required.
The Queen's Bubbles & Brunch tasting menu
For 20 people
Roll up for a brunch like no other. The Queen’s Brunch and Bubbles is a 4 course tasting menu in a private box in our royal Queen’s Stand. Watch the horses race past whilst you enjoy delicious sweet and savoury brunch options fused with Scottish and American flavours.
Our 5-star brunch menu includes delights such as:
- Mini Savoury waffles topped with smoked maple cured bacon, Mull cheddar and heritage tomatoes
- Cajun spiced American style pancake, smashed avocado, poached duck egg, coriander dust and lemongrass syrup
Our brunch and bubbles highlights include:
- Your own private host
- A private guest tipster talk
- A race programme
- £5.00 betting voucher per person
- A champagne reception and orange mimosa
- 4 course sweet and savoury tasting menu
- Edinburgh Gin Lemon and Jasmine Bloody Mary
- A locally sourced cheese board
- Freshly brewed teas and coffees
* Served as a mouth-watering buffet for friends, family or clients to enjoy and indulge!
Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.
Queen's Stand Private Box - Gold Experience
For 20 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our gold experience includes a champagne reception hosted in your private box, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio and a locally sourced cheese board.
Additional gold experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.
Lothian Suite Hospitality
Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - The Lothian Suite, situated on the ground floor in The Queen's Stand has a real royal flare.
This exclusive luxury location offers hospitality packages with:
- A fine-dining menu.
- A private garden with a panoramic view of the racecourse.
- Private bar.
- Tote betting facilities and Racecourse TV.
It can welcome up to 80 guests and we can craft luxury bespoke packages with your every need in-mind. Please get in touch by calling 0131 665 2859 or emailing Hollie email@example.com