The bet365 Scottish Cheltenham Trials
Saturday 3rd February 2024
The Punters Restaurant (shared table)
For 1 person
Experience this wonderful new package in The Queen’s Stand. Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - our Queen's Stand has a real royal flare. Opened by Princess Anne and visited by Her Majesty The Queen in 2016, it is rich in racing heritage and tradition.
Enjoy this new hospitality package which features:
- A reserved table for the day with access to a viewing area
- A Tipster Talk and race programme
- A two-course home hearty menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
Advance booking is required. Please note, you will be on a shared table. Please do get in touch if you've any questions email@example.com
For 1 person
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.*
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection or Afternoon Tea.
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required. Please note, drinks are not included in this experience but drinks packages are available separately on request.
* Please note, the location of this restaurant may vary but it will always be in a VIP location.