The bet365 Scottish Festival Trials
Saturday 5th February 2022
The Queen's Stand Restaurant
For 1 person
Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - our Queen's Stand has a real royal flare. Opened by Princess Anne and visited by Her Majesty The Queen in 2016, it is rich in racing heritage and tradition.
Our restaurant package includes:
- VIP admission
- A table for the day
- A raceday programme
- Pommery Champagne reception
- An exquisite three-course meal and a luxury locally sourced cheese board.
- Finished off with tea and coffee and some homemade Scottish tablet.
Please note this package has a minimum of 6 people and can be increased up to 10, depending on the party size.
The Queen's Bubbles & Brunch tasting menu
For 12 people
Roll up for a brunch like no other. The Queen’s Brunch and Bubbles is a 6 course tasting menu in a private box in our royal Queen’s Stand. Watch the horses race past whilst you enjoy delicious sweet and savoury brunch options fused with Scottish and American flavours.
Our 5-star brunch menu includes delights such as:
- Mini Savoury waffles topped with smoked maple cured bacon, Mull cheddar and heritage tomatoes
- Cajun spiced American style pancake, smashed avocado, poached duck egg, coriander dust and lemongrass syrup
Our brunch and bubbles highlights include:
- Your own private host
- A private guest tipster talk
- A race programme
- £5.00 betting voucher per person
- A champagne reception and orange mimosa
- 6 course sweet and savoury tasting menu
- Edinburgh Gin Lemon and Jasmine Bloody Mary
- A locally sourced cheese board
- Freshly brewed teas and coffees
* Served as a mouth-watering buffet for friends, family or clients to enjoy and indulge!
Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.
Queen's Stand Private Box
For 12 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
A champagne reception is hosted in your private box, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio. Entertain in our exclusive facilities, with views of the paddock and the finishing straight and access to a private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection.
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required.