Christmas Jumper Day
Monday 18th December 2023
The Festive Punters Restaurant (shared table)
For 1 person
Experience this wonderful new package, situated on the second floor in The Queen’s Stand. Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - our Queen's Stand has a real royal flare. Opened by Princess Anne and visited by Her Majesty The Queen in 2016, it is rich in racing heritage and tradition.
Enjoy this new hospitality package which features:
- A reserved table for the day with access to The Queen’s Stand balcony
- A Tipster Talk and race programme
- A two-course home hearty menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- Festive mulled wine
Advance booking is required. Please note, you will be on a shared table. Please do get in touch if you've any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Festive Epperston Restaurant
For 1 person
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day
- VIP Admission to the race day
- Pommery Champagne reception
- Race programme
- 3-course festive fine dining menu
- A locally sourced cheese board
- Hot homemade plum and vanilla mulled wine
- Coffee, tea and a mini mince pie
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required. Please note, drinks are not included in this experience but drinks packages are available separately on request.