Wednesday 2nd March 2022
For 1 person
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection.
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required.
Lothian Suite Hospitality
Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - The Lothian Suite, situated on the ground floor in The Queen's Stand has a real royal flare.
This exclusive luxury location offers hospitality packages with:
- A fine-dining menu.
- A private garden with a panoramic view of the racecourse.
- Private bar.
- Tote betting facilities and Racecourse TV.
It can welcome up to 80 guests and we can craft luxury bespoke packages with your every need in-mind. Please get in touch by calling 0131 665 2859 or emailing Hollie email@example.com
Queen's Stand Private Box - Platinum Experience
For 20 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our platinum experience is our most luxurious package. It includes a champagne reception hosted in your own private box, mouth-watering canapés, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio and finished off with a locally sourced cheese platter.
Additional platinum experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme including your own advert within the programme.
- Naming of a race title.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
- Judging of the 'best turned out horse' in your race.
- Presentation of mementoes to the winners.
- Presentation photographs.
- Televsion coverage on Racing TV.
- Social media coverage.
- High profile advertising banners.
Come and enjoy the finest quality food, in superb surroundings. Perfect for all gatherings.
Price £230 per person.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.