Friday Jumps Meeting
Friday 5th January 2024
For 1 person
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.*
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection or Afternoon Tea.
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required. Please note, drinks are not included in this experience but drinks packages are available separately on request.
* Please note, the location of this restaurant may vary but it will always be in a VIP location.
Queen's Stand Private Suite - Gold Experience
For 20 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand suites are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our gold experience includes a champagne reception hosted in your private suite, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio and a locally sourced cheese board.
Additional gold experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party. Please note, drinks are not included in this experience but drinks packages are available separately on request.