Tuesday 24th August 2021
Take in the excitement of the races and start the week off as you mean to go on. Join us for a Tuesday like no other featuring exciting flat racing, mouth-watering locally sourced cuisine, and a captivating atmosphere.
Welcome to Musselburgh Races – we are thrilled to be able to welcome you to the races.
We have designed our racedays with the safety of everyone in mind – the thrill of the races and the excitement from the thundering hooves crossing the finishing line will be plentiful.
Today’s raceday feature 6 exciting flat races which you can enjoy from our extensive outdoor seating or picnic lawns. A variety of food and drink will be available as well as betting facilities. Our private dining packages are also available to book offering the exclusivity of our private boxes or the refined experience of our Epperston Restaurant. Further details are available, click here. The Harris Tweed Bistro will be open on the day and must be pre-booked in advance. Please call 0131 665 2859 to book.
Please be aware of the following:
- Children 17 years and under go free, when accompanied by a guardian. Child tickets can be obtained on the day of racing.
- There will be no group discounts, no packages or OAP available.
- Carers go free with a valid carers I.D or other valid carers documentation.
- Prior to purchasing, please ensure you carry out your own personal risk assessment, taking into consideration age, health status, and vulnerability for yourself and any others for whom you are purchasing tickets.
- You should only purchase tickets for yourself and others within your household/social bubble.
Please be aware that if the Scottish Government decides to withdraw permission to allow public access to this event or reduce event capacity, a full refund or transfer will be offered. All tickets must be purchased in advance. At the gate purchases will not be possible.
Give your guests the finest experience
Epperston Restaurant Packages
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-6 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong. Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package. Your reserved table provides a base for the day with a three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio. Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV. Advance booking is required.