Wednesday 29th June 2022
This mid-week raceday is a relaxed way to experience the splendour and spirit at Musselburgh Races.
It's the perfect time to position yourself alongside the running rail and experience the power of the horses as they thunder up the final straight.
We're only 6 miles from Edinburgh City Centre with direct transport links and a courtesy bus from Wallyford (connecting to Edinburgh) and NewCraighall (connecting to Galashiels) train stations.
Children 17 years and under are admitted FREE at Musselburgh Racecourse when accompanied by a paying adult.
Upgrade your experience
Fish & Chips Package
Add some salt & sauce to your raceday! In addition to general admission, receive a Race Programme and enjoy a portion of freshly cooked fish and chips, with a choice of breaded or battered fish, accompanied by a cold pint of beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
This package is available for individuals and groups.
- Vouchers for food and drink will be available for collection on arrival at Entrance 3 and group organisers should distribute to their guests.
- After collecting your traditional Fish & Chips package you will be able to enjoy it in our many outdoor picnic areas.
Give your guests the finest experience
Epperston Restaurant Packages
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection or Afternoon Tea.
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required.
Queen's Stand Private Boxes - Platinum Experience
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our platinum experience is our most luxurious package. It includes a champagne reception hosted in your own private box, mouth-watering canapés, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio and finished off with a locally sourced cheese platter.
Additional platinum experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme including your own advert within the programme.
- Naming of a race title.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
- Judging of the 'best turned out horse' in your race.
- Presentation of mementoes to the winners.
- Presentation photographs.
- Television coverage on Racing TV.
- Social media coverage.
- High profile advertising banners.
Come and enjoy the finest quality food, in superb surroundings. Perfect for all gatherings.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.
Lothian Suite Hospitality
Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - The Lothian Suite, situated on the ground floor in The Queen's Stand has a real royal flare.
This exclusive luxury location offers hospitality packages with:
- A fine-dining menu.
- A private garden with a panoramic view of the racecourse.
- Private bar.
- Tote betting facilities and Racecourse TV.
It can welcome up to 80 guests and we can craft luxury bespoke packages with your every need in-mind. Please get in touch by calling 0131 665 2859 or emailing Hollie firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship ~ Race Title
Sponsorship of a race or races through the year is an excellent option for brand exposure to a targeted demographic. It includes naming a race, branding on the racedays, programme advertising and TV adverts. The race titles are used in the media in the lead up to the day and are used regularly throughout the day over the PA and paddock interviews etc. Sponsors credits can also be built into our PR and online marketing activity to help build awareness of your involvement on the day. To better understand your objectives and budget, we are happy to discuss, please email email@example.com. Please note, this does not include admission or hospitality.