The Christmas Jumper Meeting
Monday 20th December 2021
Grab your favourite Christmas Jumper and get in the festive spirit.
Join us for a Monday like no other featuring exciting jumps racing, mouth-watering locally sourced cuisine, great hospitality and a captivating atmosphere.
We're only 6 miles from Edinburgh City Centre with direct transport links and a courtesy bus from Wallyford and NewCraighall train stations. For transport information, click here.
Please read the ticket details carefully and visit our FAQ's page.
Please be aware of the following:
- Please note, we do not anticipate that this event will exceed 4,000 attendees and therefore you will not be required to show your Covid Vaccination status.
- Children 17 years and under go free, when accompanied by a guardian. Child tickets can be obtained on the day of racing.
- There will be no group discounts, no packages or OAP available.
- Coming as a carer? Carers go free with a valid carers I.D or other valid carers documentation. Please ensure the person you are caring for has a valid adult ticket.
- Prior to purchasing, please ensure you carry out your own personal risk assessment, taking into consideration age, health status, and vulnerability for yourself and any others for whom you are purchasing tickets.
Please be aware that if the Scottish Government decides to withdraw permission to allow public access to this event or reduce event capacity, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
Give your guests the finest experience
Epperston Restaurant Packages
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-6 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong. Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package. Your reserved table provides a base for the day, Pommery Champagne reception, with a three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio and a choice of Afternoon tea or a locally sourced cheese selection. Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV. Advance booking is required.