Skybet Sunday Series Raceday
Sunday 25th July 2021
Gather your family and friends, and head down to the races! Musselburgh's evening race meeting offers excellent flat racing and is a lovely way to round off the weekend.
Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions, this is will be a standard flat raceday. We will keep this under continuous review and if capacities allow, we will consider changing this to a family day.
Welcome back! This raceday is for 500 racegoers, plus participants and has been designed with the safety of everyone including racegoers and the local community, being paramount.
It will feature 7 exciting flat races. Racegoers will be able to watch the racing live from the picnic area, grandstand steppings (limited access) and the big screen. Takeaway food and drink will be available as well as betting facilities and lots of outdoor seating. The Harris Tweed Bistro will be open on the day and must be pre-booked in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 665 2859. Physical distancing measures will be in place throughout the racecourse.
- Due to physical distancing and safety protocols, the experience will be a little different from our normal offering but we can promise the fun of live racing! Please click here to read the ticket details and visit our FAQ's page.
Our new safety protocols have been developed by the Scottish Government, Scottish Racing, Sports Ground Safety Authority and the British Horseracing Authority.
Please be aware of the following:
- Children 17 years and under go free, when accompanied by a guardian. Child tickets can be obtained on the day of racing.
- We are only able to offer one ticket type and there will be no group discounts, no packages, no child, OAP or carer tickets available.
- Prior to purchasing, please ensure you carry out your own personal risk assessment, taking into consideration age, health status, and vulnerability for yourself and any others for whom you are purchasing tickets.
- You should only purchase tickets for yourself and others within your household/social bubble.
- Please be aware that if the Scottish Government decides to withdraw permission to allow public access to this event, a full refund or transfer will be offered. If this happens, racing will continue behind closed doors.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance and at the gate purchases will not be possible.