Friday Jumps Meeting
Friday 5th January 2024
The perfect way to wrap up the festive season!
Join us for an exciting afternoon of jumps racing! Enjoy a more relaxed day where the focus is on exciting jumps racing, position yourself close to one of the hurdles or fences and get a real sense of the energy and power of the horses as they speed past. Corporate hospitality and packages are also available.
We're only 6 miles from Edinburgh City Centre with direct transport links and a courtesy bus from Wallyford (connecting to Edinburgh) and NewCraighall (connecting to Galashiels) train stations.
Children 17 years and under are admitted FREE at Musselburgh Racecourse when accompanied by a paying adult.
Student and concession tickets are now available online in advance. Please note, there will be a price increase for tickets purchased on the day. More information about our concession tickets can be found in our FAQ section, click here.
All timings are provisional and may change. Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for any changes.
Tickets & Packages
Early Bird Adult£20.00
Our Early Bird ticket is a general admission ticket that provides access to all public areas and a variety of options for places to eat, drink and bet.
Book your tickets before midnight 1st December & SAVE £8 per person. On the day price will be £28 per person.
Children 17 years and under go free, when accompanied by a guardian. Child tickets can be obtained on the day of racing.
*Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Child TicketsAvailable at the gate on the day
Child tickets are available at the gate on a raceday (this excludes Ladies Day). Children 17's years and under go FREE when accompanied by an adult.
Early bird Concession & Student£18.00
Our Concession ticket is a general admission ticket that provides access to all public areas and a variety of options for places to eat, drink and bet.
Please Note: Appropriate Photo ID will be required when entering the racecourse for Concession tickets purchased.
Eligibility for concessions:
- Students: only with a valid student ID featuring a valid expiry date
- Young Scot cards
- Senior citizens, aged over 65 with proof
- Carers go free with a valid Carer’s ID or other carer documentation when accompanying a paying adult or concession, except on Ladies Day.
Please be aware that prices are subject to change. Click here, to read about the I.D requirements. Online bookings can be made up to 1 hour prior to gates opening or can be purchased at the gate (subject to availability).
Early bird 'On the Go' Foodie Package£38.00
Upgrade your raceday experience, save money and add some mouth-watering flavour to your day. If you’re looking for something to eat and drink on the move – this is for you!
This package includes general admission for one, a race programme and one of the following:
- A portion of freshly cooked fish and chips, with a choice of breaded or battered fish, accompanied by a cold pint of beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
- Or a 100% Aberdeen Angus burger from “Well Hung and Tender” – cooked in front of you, topped with Lockerbie cheddar cheese and fried onions, with a portion of chips, alongside a cold pint beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
This package offers you a food saving of 16%.
- Vouchers for food and drink will be available for collection on arrival at Entrance 3 and group organisers should distribute to their guests.
- After collecting your package you will be able to enjoy it in our many outdoor picnic areas.
- Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Hospitality & VIP
Epperston Restaurant£159.00 For 1 person
Queen's Stand Private Suite - Gold Experience£4,200.00 For 20 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our gold experience includes a champagne reception is hosted in your private box, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio and finished off with a locally sourced cheese platter.
Additional gold experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.