The Farmers Raceday
Sunday 18th February 2024
Extend your passion for racing from on-screen to on course!
We are delighted to bring you The Farmers Raceday in partnership with The George Crawford Trust. The Trust aims to provide opportunities for young people, of all abilities and walks of life, to reach their full potential.
The George Crawford Legacy Trust was set up in memory of George Crawford. George was an avid young farmer, so we are thrilled to partner with The Scottish Association of Young Farmers Club and celebrate the country’s largest rural youth organisation. We look forward to welcoming all our racegoers including Young Farmers and all Farmers alike. In addition to the exciting action on track, we will have music throughout the day as well as an after-racing party. This is the perfect opportunity to mingle and have fun with fellow SAYFC members.
- We're only 6 miles from Edinburgh City Centre with direct transport links and a courtesy bus from Wallyford (connecting to Edinburgh) and NewCraighall (connecting to Galashiels) train stations.
- Children 17 years and under are admitted FREE at Musselburgh Racecourse when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Student and concession tickets are available. You must have a valid concession I.D. More information about our concession tickets can be found in our FAQ section, click here. Please note, there will be a price increase for student and concession tickets purchased on the day.
- Young Farmers tickets can be purchased here. £2 from every ticket sold will be donated to the George Crawford Legacy Trust.
- All timings are provisional and may change. Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for any changes.
- Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates, click here.