The Summer Finale Weekend
Saturday 10th September 2022
Wave goodbye to Summer with one last hoorah! Experience racing with a difference.
Come and join us for racing with a final twist of summer. Enjoy stellar racing and reel back the years as we raise our hands in the air and party through the musical decades with live bands throughout the day. A party like no other!
We're only 6 miles from Edinburgh City Centre with direct transport links and a courtesy bus from Wallyford and NewCraighall train stations.
Children 17 years and under are admitted FREE at Musselburgh Racecourse when accompanied by a paying adult.
Give your guests the finest experience
Epperston Restaurant Packages
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated in the heart of our historic Grandstand, it offers the perfect blend of heritage, in a modern setting with unrivalled views across the final furlong.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection.
- Enjoy a panoramic grandstand view of the racecourse with private bar, Tote betting and Racecourse TV.
Advance booking is required.
Queen's Stand Restaurant
Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - our Queen's Stand has a real royal flare. Opened by Princess Anne and visited by Her Majesty The Queen in 2016, it is rich in racing heritage and tradition.
Our restaurant package includes:
- VIP admission.
- A table for the day.
- A raceday programme.
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A divine four course meal.
- A luxury locally sourced cheese board.
- Tea and coffee.
- Homemade Scottish tablet.
- £5 betting voucher.
The Queen's Bubbles & Brunch tasting menu
Roll up for a brunch like no other. The Queen’s Brunch and Bubbles is a 6 course tasting menu in a private box in our royal Queen’s Stand. Watch the horses race past whilst you enjoy delicious sweet and savoury brunch options fused with Scottish and American flavours.
Our 5-star brunch menu includes delights such as:
- Mini Savoury waffles topped with smoked maple cured bacon, Mull cheddar and heritage tomatoes
- Cajun spiced American style pancake, smashed avocado, poached duck egg, coriander dust and lemongrass syrup
Our brunch and bubbles highlights include:
- Your own private host
- A private guest tipster talk
- A race programme
- £5.00 betting voucher per person
- A champagne reception and orange mimosa
- 6 course sweet and savoury tasting menu
- Edinburgh Gin Lemon and Jasmine Bloody Mary
- A locally sourced cheese board
- Freshly brewed teas and coffees
* Served as a mouth-watering buffet for friends, family or clients to enjoy and indulge!
Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.
Queen's Stand Private Boxes - Gold Experience
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our gold experience includes a champagne reception hosted in your private box, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio.
Additional gold experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.