The Inch's Cider Scottish Sprint Cup competition: terms and conditions
Please find the terms and conditions for The Inch's Cider Scottish Sprint Cup competition which starts on Saturday 4th June 2022 below. Good luck!
Saturday 4th June 2022
1. The promoter is: Musselburgh Racecourse, Linkfield Rd, Musselburgh, EH21 7RG, Scotland.
2. Employees of Musselburgh Racecourse or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The competition is open to UK residents only.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on https://www.facebook.com/MusselburghRacecourse, https://www.instagram.com/musselburghracecourse/ and https://twitter.com/MusselburghRace. Multiple entries are welcome.
5. Closing date for entry will be Monday 6th June at noon. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There is one competition prize which is:
Some Heineken (Inch's Cider) goodies: 2 x general admission tickets to Saturday 10th September and one drinks voucher each. Value £60.
The winner and accompanying guest must be 18+. Remember to pace yourself, allow one soft drink between every alcoholic one.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: by the Musselburgh Racecourse team from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The winner must be 18 years or older.
12. The winner will be notified by private message within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The winner must provide ID upon collection of the prize.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Musselburgh Racecourse, Linkfield Rd, Musselburgh, EH21 7RG, Scotland.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.