Luxury Picnic Pavilion Afternoon Tea Experience
Our luxury Picnic Pavilion with our quintessential afternoon tea is the ultimate treat for your tastebuds and the best way to level up your day the races.
Set opposite our historic Grandstand, come and enjoy the buzz, excitement and social atmosphere of the 5-star Picnic Pavilion Marquee. You are in prime position to see all the racing action as the marquee is located alongside the running rail at the final furlong. Boasting private facilities, guests can socialise in style, enjoy the thrilling atmosphere, and cheer the horses as they thunder past towards the finish.
This package includes:
- Raceday admission for one
- A race programme
- A reserved table (min of 4) for the day within the beautiful Picnic Pavilion marquee situated alongside the running rail
- A luxury Afternoon Tea served on a traditional tea stand
- A bottle of Pommery Pop each
- A dedicated bar within the marquee*
- Betting facilities
- Private washrooms.
Drinks packages are available on request. Please email Hollie Bannatyne email@example.com for more information. If you have any dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that bookings of 12+ people may be split across different tables. The price is £212 per person.
*Drinks are an additional cost.