The Easter Saturday Raceday featuring The Queen's Cup
Saturday 30th March 2024
Epperston Restaurant Experience
For 1 person
Dine in style, in our Epperston Restaurant ~ perfect for intimate gatherings of 2-8 people. Situated on the lower floor of our Queen's Stand, offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - our Queen's Stand has a real royal flare. Opened by Princess Anne and visited by Her Majesty The Queen in 2016, it is rich in racing heritage and tradition.
Entertain guests with a fine dining Epperston Hospitality Package and enjoy:
- Your reserved table provides a base for the day.*
- Pommery Champagne reception.
- A three-course menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
- A locally sourced cheese selection or Afternoon Tea.
- Enjoy stunning views directly over the finishing line from the Epperston private viewing garden.
Advance booking is required. Please note, drinks are not included in this experience, but drinks packages are available separately on request.
Queen's Stand Private Suite - Gold Experience
For 20 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand suites are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our gold experience includes a champagne reception hosted in your private suite, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio and a locally sourced cheese board.
Additional gold experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party. Please note, drinks are not included in this experience but drinks packages are available separately on request.