The Racing TV Raceday
Friday 3rd May 2024
Take in the excitement of the races and start the weekend off as you mean to go.
It's the perfect time to position yourself alongside the running rail and experience the power of the horses as they thunder up the final straight.
- We're only 6 miles from Edinburgh City Centre with direct transport links and a courtesy bus from Wallyford (connecting to Edinburgh) and NewCraighall (connecting to Galashiels) train stations.
- Children 17 years and under are admitted FREE at Musselburgh Racecourse when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Student and concession tickets are available. You must have a valid concession I.D. More information about our concession tickets can be found in our FAQ section, click here. Please note, there will be a price increase for student and concession tickets purchased on the day.
- All timings are provisional and may change. Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for any changes.
- Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates, click here.
Tickets & Packages
Early Bird Adult£20.00
Our Early Bird ticket is a general admission ticket that provides access to all public areas and a variety of options for places to eat, drink and bet.
Book your tickets before midnight on the 29th March & SAVE £8 per person. On the day price will be £28 per person.
Children 17 years and under go free, when accompanied by a guardian. Child tickets can be obtained on the day of racing.
*Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Child TicketsAvailable at the gate on the day
Child tickets are available at the gate on a raceday (this excludes Ladies Day). Children 17's years and under go FREE when accompanied by an adult.
Early bird Concession & Student£18.00
Our Concession ticket is a general admission ticket that provides access to all public areas and a variety of options for places to eat, drink and bet.
Please Note: Appropriate Photo ID will be required when entering the racecourse for Concession tickets purchased.
Eligibility for concessions:
- Students: only with a valid student ID featuring a valid expiry date
- Young Scot cards
- Senior citizens, aged over 65 with proof
- Carers go free with a valid Carer’s ID or other carer documentation when accompanying a paying adult or concession, except on Ladies Day.
Please be aware that prices are subject to change. Click here, to read about the I.D requirements. Online bookings can be made up to 1 hour prior to gates opening or can be purchased at the gate (subject to availability).
Early bird 'On the Go' Foodie Package£38.00
Upgrade your raceday experience, save money and add some mouth-watering flavour to your day. If you’re looking for something to eat and drink on the move – this is for you!
This package includes general admission for one, a race programme and one of the following:
- A portion of freshly cooked fish and chips, with a choice of breaded or battered fish, accompanied by a cold pint of beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
- Or a 100% Aberdeen Angus burger from “Well Hung and Tender” – cooked in front of you, topped with Lockerbie cheddar cheese and fried onions, with a portion of chips, alongside a cold pint beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
This package offers you a food saving of 16%.
- Vouchers for food and drink will be available for collection on arrival at Entrance 3 and group organisers should distribute to their guests.
- After collecting your package you will be able to enjoy it in our many outdoor picnic areas.
- Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Early bird Champagne & Seafood Platter£78.00
Delve into our delectable new Champagne and Seafood Platter experience. Add a real touch of elegance to your raceday! Sit back and relax in our luxury Pommery Bar, whilst enjoying a glass of Pommery Champagne and our seafood platter.
This experience is ideal for a group (min of four) and includes:
- Raceday admission
- A reserved table in the Pommery Bar (or lawn depending on the weather)
- A bottle of Pommery Champagne to share
- A race programme per person
- Sustainable Scottish seafood sharing platter
This is the perfect way to celebrate with friends or family whilst you soak up the raceday atmosphere.
This package must be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the day. On arrival, VIP admission badges should be collected from Entrance 2. This package is for a minimum of 4 to 12 people. Please note, bookings of 6+ people may be split across different tables.
Hospitality & VIP
Epperston Restaurant Experience£159.00 For 1 person
Queen's Stand Private Box - Platinum Experience£5,640.00 For 20 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our platinum experience is our most luxurious package. It includes a champagne reception is hosted in your private box, mouth-watering canapés, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio and finished off with a locally sourced cheese platter.
Additional platinum experience benefits:
- Your own private host
- A private guest tipster talk
- A race programme including your own advert included within the programme
- Naming of a race title
- £5.00 betting voucher per person
- Judging of the 'best turned out horse' in your race
- Presentation of mementoes to the winners
- Presentation photographs
- Television coverage on Racing TV
- Social media coverage
- High profile advertising banners
Come and enjoy the finest quality food, in superb surroundings. Perfect for all gatherings.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.