The Easter Saturday Raceday featuring The Queen's Cup
Saturday 30th March 2024
Our Easter Saturday Raceday is one of the biggest social events of the Easter weekend - packed to the brim with exciting activities, no matter your age.
Racing enthusiasts and those in search of a great day out over the holiday weekend will enjoy an Easter spectacular of first-class racing and entertainment.
Come and enjoy top quality racing, featuring the prestigious £100,000 Queen's Cup and The Scottish Sprint Cup, Scotland's fastest race!
Proving an ideal destination for couples, friends, families, and groups looking for an Easter get together with a difference. You can also enjoy an array of exciting street food stalls to tempt and tease, not to mention drinks destinations. For those wishing to put their dancing shoes on, there will be an after-racing party.
For those looking to bring the little ones, families are looked after too with a dedicated kid’s Clip Clop zone featuring the return of the hugely popular Easter Bunny, free game stalls, free fairground rides for all ages and free face painting. There will also be our second ever Corgi Derby (taking place at approx. noon) and The Mini Queen's Cup (taking place at approx 1pm) featuring children from a local Musselburgh nursery. The best bit is kids under 17 are FREE when accompanied by an adult.
Watch our Easter Saturday Raceday highlight video to get a feel for the day, click here.
- We're only 6 miles from Edinburgh City Centre with direct transport links and a courtesy bus from Wallyford (connecting to Edinburgh) and NewCraighall (connecting to Galashiels) train stations.
- Children 17 years and under are admitted FREE at Musselburgh Racecourse when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Student and concession tickets are available. You must have a valid concession I.D. More information about our concession tickets can be found in our FAQ section, click here. Please note, there will be a price increase for student and concession tickets purchased on the day.
- All timings are provisional and may change. Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for any changes.
- Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates, click here.
Tickets & Packages
Early Bird Adult£25.00
Our Early Bird ticket is a general admission ticket that provides access to all public areas and a variety of options for places to eat, drink and bet.
Book your tickets before midnight 22nd February & SAVE £10 per person. On the day price will be £35 per person.
Children 17 years and under go free, when accompanied by a guardian. Child tickets can be obtained on the day of racing.
*Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Child TicketsAvailable at the gate on the day
Child tickets are available at the gate on a raceday (this excludes Ladies Day). Children 17's years and under go FREE when accompanied by an adult.
Early bird Concession & Student£20.00
Our Concession ticket is a general admission ticket that provides access to all public areas and a variety of options for places to eat, drink and bet.
Please Note: Appropriate Photo ID will be required when entering the racecourse for Concession tickets purchased.
Eligibility for concessions:
- Students: only with a valid student ID featuring a valid expiry date
- Young Scot cards
- Senior citizens, aged over 65 with proof
- Carers go free with a valid Carer’s ID or other carer documentation when accompanying a paying adult or concession, except on Ladies Day.
Please be aware that prices are subject to change. Click here, to read about the I.D requirements. Online bookings can be made up to 1 hour prior to gates opening or can be purchased at the gate (subject to availability).
Picnic Table (Admission tickets must be purchased separately)
Picnic Table (Admission tickets must be purchased separately)£45.00 For maximum of 6 people including children
This is a ticket for a reserved picnic table to seat a maximum of 6 people, located on our picnic lawn. Arrive through entrance 3 to redeem. Please show your ticket to redeem. Admission tickets must be purchased in addition.
Please note, unreserved picnic tables are available on the day on a first come first served basis.
Picnic Table+ (Admission tickets must be purchased separately)
Picnic Table+ (Admission tickets must be purchased separately)£100.00 For maximum of 6 people including children
Level up your raceday experience and purchase our Picnic Table+ package.
This package offers you:
- Access to our reserved picnic table enclosure
- A table alongside the running rail*
- A picnic table for 6 people including comfy seat cushions**
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco
- A race programme each (up to 6 people)
Please note, admission tickets must be purchased separately as these are not included in the package. This is a ticket for a reserved picnic table to seat a maximum of 6 people, located on our picnic lawn. Arrive through entrance 3 to redeem. Please show your ticket to redeem. Admission tickets must be purchased in addition.
* A table within the first two rows alongside the running rail
** Weather dependent
Early bird 'On the Go' Foodie Experience£43.00
Upgrade your raceday experience, save money and add some mouth-watering flavour to your day. If you’re looking for something to eat and drink on the move – this is for you!
This package includes general admission for one, a race programme and one of the following:
- A portion of freshly cooked fish and chips, with a choice of breaded or battered fish, accompanied by a cold pint of beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
- Or a 100% Aberdeen Angus burger from “Well Hung and Tender” – cooked in front of you, topped with Lockerbie cheddar cheese and fried onions, with a portion of chips, alongside a cold pint beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
- Or a classic gourmet hot dog and chips from “Dog N Bon” and is accompanied by a cold pint of beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
This package offers you a food saving of 16%.
- Vouchers for food and drink will be available for collection on arrival at Entrance 3 and group organisers should distribute to their guests.
- After collecting your package you will be able to enjoy it in our many outdoor picnic areas.
- Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Early bird Corporate Picnic Experience£72.00
A day at the races is the perfect opportunity to get the team together and excellent for a corporate day out. Our package has been specifically tailored for companies to enjoy some valuable time outside of the office or working from home.
The package includes:
- General admission
- A race programme
- Three drinks vouchers per person. Each voucher is for one cold pint of beer or glass of house wine or a soft drink per voucher.
- A food voucher from our popular local food vendors*
- Picnic table for the group with picnic cushions
- Your race programme will be given to you on arrival at entrance 3.
- Drinks vouchers will be available for collection on arrival at Entrance 3 and group organisers should distribute to their guests. These can be used in any of our bars.
- Our food vendors differ per raceday, and you will get to select your food from our Fish and Chips vendor and/or Well Hung and Tender vendor. Both cater for dietary requirements and provide various options. Your food vouchers will also be given to you at entrance 3.
This package must be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the day. This package is for a minimum of 6 to 36 people. Please note, bookings may be split across different tables. The price above is for one person.
Early bird Champagne & Seafood Platter£83.00
Delve into our delectable new Champagne and Seafood Platter experience. Add a real touch of elegance to your raceday! Sit back and relax in our luxury Pommery Bar, whilst enjoying a glass of Pommery Champagne and our seafood platter.
This experience is ideal for a group (min of four) and includes:
- Raceday admission
- A reserved table in the Pommery Bar (or lawn depending on the weather)
- A bottle of Pommery Champagne to share
- A race programme per person
- Sustainable Scottish seafood sharing platter
This is the perfect way to celebrate with friends or family whilst you soak up the raceday atmosphere.
This package must be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the day. On arrival, VIP admission badges should be collected from Entrance 2. This package is for a minimum of 4 to 12 people. Please note, bookings of 6+ people may be split across different tables.
Hospitality & VIP
Epperston Restaurant Experience£180.00 For 1 person
Queen's Stand Private Suite - Gold Experience£4,440.00 For 20 people
Enjoy the most exclusive and elegant location on a raceday. Our private Queen's Stand boxes are the ultimate jewel in our crown. With balcony views across the racecourse, the final furlong, you can soak up the atmosphere while you and your guests enjoy a memorable raceday experience.
Our gold experience includes a champagne reception is hosted in your private box, followed by a three-course menu prepared and served by the award-winning Heritage Portfolio and finished off with a locally sourced cheese platter.
Additional gold experience benefits:
- Your own private host.
- A private guest tipster talk.
- A race programme.
- £5.00 betting voucher per person.
* Please get in touch if you have a bigger party.
The Easter Saturday Raceday featuring The Queen's Cup
Saturday 30 Mar 2024