The Sky Bet Sunday Series Raceday
Sunday 21st April 2024
Join us for a Sunday with a twist.
We are thrilled to once again be part of the Sky Bet Sunday Series, with a seven-race card shown on ITV 4. This is one of our richest racedays, with price money over £200,000.
- We're only 6 miles from Edinburgh City Centre with direct transport links and a courtesy bus from Wallyford (connecting to Edinburgh) and NewCraighall (connecting to Galashiels) train stations.
- Children 17 years and under are admitted FREE at Musselburgh Racecourse when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Student and concession tickets are available. You must have a valid concession I.D. More information about our concession tickets can be found in our FAQ section, click here. Please note, there will be a price increase for student and concession tickets purchased on the day.
- All timings are provisional and may change. Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for any changes.
- Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates, click here.
Tickets & Packages
Early Bird Adult£22.00
Our Early Bird ticket is a general admission ticket that provides access to all public areas and a variety of options for places to eat, drink and bet.
Book your tickets before midnight on the 17th March & SAVE £8 per person. On the day price will be £30 per person.
Children 17 years and under go free, when accompanied by a guardian. Child tickets can be obtained on the day of racing.
*Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Child TicketsAvailable at the gate on the day
Child tickets are available at the gate on a raceday (this excludes Ladies Day). Children 17's years and under go FREE when accompanied by an adult.
Early bird Concession & Student£20.00
Our Concession ticket is a general admission ticket that provides access to all public areas and a variety of options for places to eat, drink and bet.
Please Note: Appropriate Photo ID will be required when entering the racecourse for Concession tickets purchased.
Eligibility for concessions:
- Students: only with a valid student ID featuring a valid expiry date
- Young Scot cards
- Senior citizens, aged over 65 with proof
- Carers go free with a valid Carer’s ID or other carer documentation when accompanying a paying adult or concession, except on Ladies Day.
Please be aware that prices are subject to change. Click here, to read about the I.D requirements. Online bookings can be made up to 1 hour prior to gates opening or can be purchased at the gate (subject to availability).
Picnic Table (Admission tickets must be purchased separately)
Picnic Table (Admission tickets must be purchased separately)£45.00 For maximum of 6 people including children
This is a ticket for a reserved picnic table to seat a maximum of 6 people, located on our picnic lawn. Arrive through entrance 3 to redeem. Please show your ticket to redeem. Admission tickets must be purchased in addition.
Please note, unreserved picnic tables are available on the day on a first come first served basis.
Picnic Table+ (Admission tickets must be purchased separately)
Picnic Table+ (Admission tickets must be purchased separately)£100.00 For maximum of 6 people including children
Level up your raceday experience and purchase our Picnic Table+ package.
This package offers you:
- Access to our reserved picnic table enclosure
- A table alongside the running rail*
- A picnic table for 6 people including comfy seat cushions**
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco
- A race programme each (up to 6 people)
Please note, admission tickets must be purchased separately as these are not included in the package. This is a ticket for a reserved picnic table to seat a maximum of 6 people, located on our picnic lawn. Arrive through entrance 3 to redeem. Please show your ticket to redeem. Admission tickets must be purchased in addition.
* A table within the first two rows alongside the running rail
** Weather dependent
Early bird 'On the Go' Foodie Package£40.00
Upgrade your raceday experience, save money and add some mouth-watering flavour to your day. If you’re looking for something to eat and drink on the move – this is for you!
This package includes general admission for one, a race programme and one of the following:
- A portion of freshly cooked fish and chips, with a choice of breaded or battered fish, accompanied by a cold pint of beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
- Or a 100% Aberdeen Angus burger from “Well Hung and Tender” – cooked in front of you, topped with Lockerbie cheddar cheese and fried onions, with a portion of chips, alongside a cold pint beer, glass of house wine or soft drink.
This package offers you a food saving of 16%.
- Vouchers for food and drink will be available for collection on arrival at Entrance 3 and group organisers should distribute to their guests.
- After collecting your package you will be able to enjoy it in our many outdoor picnic areas.
- Subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Early bird Champagne & Seafood Platter£80.00
Delve into our delectable new Champagne and Seafood Platter experience. Add a real touch of elegance to your raceday! Sit back and relax in our luxury Pommery Bar, whilst enjoying a glass of Pommery Champagne and our seafood platter.
This experience is ideal for a group (min of four) and includes:
- Raceday admission
- A reserved table in the Pommery Bar (or lawn depending on the weather)
- A bottle of Pommery Champagne to share
- A race programme per person
- Sustainable Scottish seafood sharing platter
This is the perfect way to celebrate with friends or family whilst you soak up the raceday atmosphere.
This package must be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the day. On arrival, VIP admission badges should be collected from Entrance 2. This package is for a minimum of 4 to 12 people. Please note, bookings of 6+ people may be split across different tables.
Hospitality & VIP
The Punters Restaurant (shared table)£92.00 For 1 person
Experience this wonderful new package, situated on the second floor in The Queen’s Stand. Offering stunning views across the winning post, the racecourse, and the parade ring - our Queen's Stand has a real royal flare. Opened by Princess Anne and visited by Her Majesty The Queen in 2016, it is rich in racing heritage and tradition.
Enjoy this new hospitality package which features:
- A reserved table for the day with access to The Queen’s Stand balcony
- A Tipster Talk and race programme
- A two-course home hearty menu prepared and served by Heritage Portfolio.
Advance booking is required. Please note, you will be on a shared table. Please do get in touch if you've any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Epperston Restaurant Experience£159.00 For 1 person
The Sky Bet Sunday Series Raceday
Sunday 21 Apr 2024