Social Media House Rules and Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Musselburgh Racecourse social community guidelines! We want everyone to be part of our community, where you can engage with the racecourse and with fellow racecourse and racing lovers. We encourage feedback, comment, and discussion.
While we do moderate our social community (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), we welcome your opinions both positive and negative. We understand that you may not always necessarily agree with us or other users. However, when stating your point please do not abuse, use offensive language, or go off topic to us or other people on our social channels.
Sunday 1st March 2020
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete/hide comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address, place of work or phone number.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines.
- If you are offended by a user’s post, please report it to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or the relevant social channels. If you would like it removed by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, we do not take complaints through our social channels. If you would like to report an issue, please email email@example.com
If you have a question about a product or service of ours, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to chat with a customer service representative, please get in touch with us at 0131 665 2859 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
More news stories